Speed Download - shortcut to confirm added links by pressing enter instead of mouse?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cudo, Feb 13, 2009.

1. cudo macrumors regular

hi, i add links cmd+N than i past links cmd+V and than i want to confirm/add this link to my download queue with shortcut so i dont need to take my hands away from keyboard, grab a mouse and than click it. the add button seems to be highlighted but when i press enter/return it does not add links. the only way i have found so far is to click it with mouse.

Attached Files:

2. cudo thread starter macrumors regular

3. cudo thread starter macrumors regular

hi, thanks for overwhelming number of responds. i didnt find the actual shortcut but if you got, as i do, your macbook hooked up to external monitor with apple wired keyboard than you can use the other enter key at the numeric part of the keyboard which works just fine for SD.

i did some research and for other OS prompts involving either OK/ADD or CANCEL you can press A for add and C for cancel. However i have not tried so im not sure.

one more thing i have read somewhere about macbook having second ENTER key just as the wired keyboard but got no clue where it is.

4. Ed91 macrumors 6502

I don't own a macbook, so I'm not sure if it has a second Enter key or not, but if it has the same layout as my macbook pro then the other Enter key is the second key to the right of the spacebar with an upwards pointing arrow below a horizontal line. Sort of like a K laying face down.

Hope that helps :)

5. cudo thread starter macrumors regular

there is better way of adding links to SD...all you need to do is simply copy them and past them directly to the SD main window and SD adds the to the queue. really awesome and speed up the process..

:D