Spicer casually accuses Iran of an Act of War; wrong on all facts

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BaldiMac, Feb 2, 2017.

1. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

Really? And maybe we don't want this incompetent administration to start a war with Iran.

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

And? as in what did you expect? Guy lies about everything. Also as in: and? what do you have to say about it. People are just posting headlines with no summary and no thoughts of their own as OPs.

3. BaldiMac thread starter macrumors 604

BaldiMac

I put my thoughts in the thread title. Want to see what the initial reaction would be before I add any more. Is that okay with you? :)

4. unlinked macrumors 6502a

I think for the thread title to be accurate there would have to have been no attack on a ship by the Iranian navy.

5. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

he didn't learn much from Obama, you can bomb a nation under the pretense of helping the citizens against their evil tyrannical dictator and get all the support from democrats he needs................
    --- Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Trump says no to Australia's potential criminal refugee's = he is pissing on our allies
    Trump puts Iran on notice for attacking the ship of one of our "allies" = false accusation of war for standing up for our "allies"

you guys are funny.

6. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

You can do whatever you want.

7. samcraig macrumors P6

We should be on high alert then!

8. HEK Suspended

HEK

Spicer to Iran......ok Iran I double, triple dare you with a pinky swear on top.

Just hang on, Trump reading notes from past presidents, just getting to the Gulf of Tonkin incident from Johnson notes.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

[QUOTE="jkcerda, post: 24264993, member: 820882"
    --- Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017 ---
    Trump says no to Australia's potential criminal refugee's = he is pissing on our allies
    Trump puts Iran on notice for attacking the ship of one of our "allies" = false accusation of war for standing up for our "allies"

you guys are funny.[/QUOTE]
    potential criminals? pull that out of your burrito did you? If I remember right when oboma claimed the same thing you went off on how he wanted to start war. so it is ok in the orange marmalade does it but not oboma??

10. BaldiMac thread starter macrumors 604

BaldiMac

Iran didn't attack our ship or one of our allies. Yemen rebels attacked.

11. HEK Suspended

HEK

Stop confusing us with facts. Besides no targets left in Yemen to destroy after 8 years of Obama death one strikes. Not much shock and awe in bombing piles of sand again and again.

12. BaldiMac thread starter macrumors 604

BaldiMac

The best thing about your comment is that a certain percentage of the population would agree with every word.

13. HEK Suspended

HEK

Even rhe words that iphone miscorrected? :confused: