Spicer raises eyebrows suggesting Hitler didn't 'sink to using chemical weapons'

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
I think Spicer is the worst press secretary I have ever seen. He is supposed to clean up the Administration's gaffes, not create ones of his own!

"You had a -- you know someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't even sink to using chemical weapons," Spicer said.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hitler-sink-chemical-weapons-spicer/story?id=46732616

Whew, I'm so glad he cleared up that longstanding erronous reporting that he gassed Jews!

So then when his gaffe is pointed out to him, he tries to dig himself out and says this:

"He brought them into the Holocaust Center,
Holocaust Center? :rolleyes: Really Sean? He makes it sound so benign....like a place you go to shop or have a business meeting at. I like him for the comedy he provides, but if Trump were smart he would have replaced him already.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Here's my favorite part:

"But I'm saying that in the way that Assad used them where he went in towns, dropped them down - into the middle of towns - it was brought - so the use of it - I appreciate the clarification," Spicer said, before concluding, "That was not the intent."

Yeah, he didn't drop them into towns, he rounded the towns people up first.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
I love that people and news organizations are trolling him over it. Jake Tapper just reminded Spicer that the Holocast museum was just a few blocks away from the White House if he wants to learn something. :D

Then there's this:

IMG_2388.jpg

Indeed. Not a great day at all. In a short stint of many similar not so great days. He just doesn't seem cut out for the job. But then neither does his boss for his role in the White House.

jpietrzak8

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Spicer's been making some other interesting comments lately. On Monday, he talked about the US supporting regime change in Syria:

The Trump administration has also signalled it could play a role in forcing regime change in the country, with Press Secretary Sean Spicer telling reporters that the US government “can’t imagine a stable and peaceful Syria with Assad in charge”.​

Also, he added barrel bombs to chemical weapons as being off-limits for Assad, although I'm not entirely certain that Spicer actually knows what a barrel bomb is:

"When you watch babies and children being gassed, and suffer under barrel bombs, you are instantaneously moved to action,” Mr Spicer told reporters.

“This President has made it very clear that if those actions were to continue, further action would definitely be considered by the United States.”​

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-syria-military-action-regime-change-bashar-al-assad-white-house-sean-spicer-latest-a7677466.html

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone
IMG_2929.JPG Hey spicy ever hear of Zyclon-B

Someone please show Spicy how to look stuff up on internet.......please.

[doublepost=1491947308][/doublepost]
What a f****** moron.

How does this idiot still have a job?
Simple......moron in chief doesn't want to be shown up as stupid so what better way than to put someone even dumber as your spokesman. Remember the movie "Dumb and Dumber"

Last edited:

Lord Blackadder

macrumors G5
May 7, 2004
Sod off
The only way the administration can distract people from Trump is to parade an even bigger buffoon in front of them daily. They've dredged up this little Quisling to take the heat - and I must say he appears to be surprising even himself at the level of stupidity to which he is capable.

Last edited: