Spigen has high res photos of the new iphones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kali256, Aug 28, 2016.

1. kali256 macrumors newbie

http://www.spigen.com/

They have an iPhone 7 sections (7 and 7 plus) for their new cases. It also show high res photos of the new iphones....many which confirms the info floating around the web

Enjoy

2. bhayes444, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016

bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

I'm sure these "photos" are based on the renderings that have been floating around for awhile and confirm nothing. There is no reason Apple would give them access to the new iPhone, just so they can leak it with case preorders. This is just a way to get money from consumers so they can quickly make the cases upon release. Hence the ship date being October.

3. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I've watched Spigen grow from a small company into the highly successful organization they are today. I've bought many of their cases for my Androids and iPhones too, very impressive products indeed.

4. jafingi macrumors 65816

jafingi

I don't hope the front facing camera is going to look like that. It's too close to the top.

5. kemperman macrumors regular

kemperman

That's the ambient light sensor. The camera is to the left of the speaker

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

An assumption based on another guess/rumor isn't a confirmation of anything.

7. Howyalikdemapls macrumors 6502

My computer won't display the pics on that website. Would someone mind posting some of the pics in this thread?

8. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

Those are probably accurate. When the rose gold was about to be released I found Spigen had a page of cases for rose golds depicting the rose gold color, which was at that point still an unknown. I posted the photos to this forum. I was scolded for not knowing that case makers use dummy models...which they do. But in the case of the Spigen "leak" the pictures were accurate at least in depicting the mystery color. If they were using dummies they were using really accurate ones.

They look so much nicer in those cases.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

9. Sparky2012 macrumors 6502

Sparky2012

Sure:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

10. JohnApples macrumors 65816

Interesting. If I end up getting the 7, I'm definitely going to be picking up one of these transparent Spigen cases. Really digging the Ultra Hybrid.

Also, oddly enough, Spigen is listing some of their iPhone 7/Plus cases on Amazon as "in stock" and with a guaranteed 2 day delivery with Prime...

11. itsray macrumors 6502

12. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

Not a confirmation until it comes from Apple.

13. jafingi macrumors 65816

jafingi

Ah, haha good. The back view of the phone covered it.

14. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

Even after this I know there will be people hoping or even saying that this isn't definite design wise, but if you watched these phones closely the last few years you will know that come the keynote this is probably 99-100% accurate of what it will look like.

15. TallManNY macrumors 601

TallManNY

This form has been confirmed for a long time. But Spigen site confirms it even more. They wouldn't be selling these at these prices if they had even the slightest doubt as to the design down to a tenth of a millimeter.

16. Cutiekitty92 macrumors 68000

Cutiekitty92

I hate that I'd have to go naked for a month though.... :(

17. BMox macrumors 6502

BMox

Put in orders for one of each of the Ultra Hybrids (7 & 7 Plus) on Amazon-can then choose which one I'm going to go for and then sell the other one off.

For £2.99 it's a no brainer.

18. C DM macrumors Westmere

Like that year when the whole "teardrop" design was all the rage with cases being made for it and websites depicting it...and yet here we are with no such thing in existence to this day.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 28, 2016 ---
    Bingo. It can be a lot of things, but until Apple actually announced it it's not confirmation of anything.

19. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

These don't even have any antenna lines at all. They're basically taking an educated guess that the shape will be the same as the 6S.

20. abdulkar.im macrumors 65816

abdulkar.im

Yes they do have antenna lines, look at the top and bottom, those aren't just light reflections...

21. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Wow, that is hard to see. I stand corrected. I still think they're gambling on the legitimacy of the leaks. It's almost certainly correct but a gamble nonetheless.

22. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

I've seen that asinine teardrop post before. I never believed nor do I remember it being "all the rage" lololol this is the iPhone 7 idk what you're actually trying to say here we all know this is it no need to have to have an argument I'm sure even you yourself know this is what it's going to look like. From the 5 on all the exact shells were leaked and the schematics. Once that happens they're ALWAYS 100 % correct. The only thing we wait on is specs for the keynote so please. Those GARBAGE renderings of the teardrop u speak of were as believable as the ones of the holo keyboard and iPhone with the screen displaying on the edge.

23. C DM macrumors Westmere

You can believe what you want, reality of it being all the rage speaks for itself. It's nice that things might be more real recently, but it doesn't mean that there was at least one instance where it was the opposite from that, and one instance is enough to show that it's not always the case. The asinine part to is just to pretend it didn't really happen and somehow to imply that anything is a confirmation of anything prior to Apple announcing anything.

24. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

I just don't get your argument. This is the iPhone 7. You know it and I know it. Five years of exact leaks is a pretty good track record to reassure my statements.

25. areyes163 macrumors 6502

areyes163

The case and accessories manufacturers get dummy models so they can produce products ahead of launch. Happens with every device. So yes I believe this is the new iPhone regardless if Apple announced it or not. How else would these manufacturers have cases ready when the phone releases. Happens every release. This one is no different.