Spigen making a cord so that you don't lose your airpods.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by randy.massoglia, Oct 14, 2016.

1. randy.massoglia macrumors member

Spigen shipping cord in 10 days.

Attached Files:

2. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

I'd buy the strap because otherwise I think they look stupid. I honestly think the strap makes them look better plus if I want to take them out for a while it adds the convenience of just hanging them around your neck.

3. Shark5150 macrumors 65816

Shark5150

Yeah. Hope tHe airpods become available soon as well.

4. Paco II macrumors 65816

Waste of money. Enjoy the wire-free aspect of the AirPods. Adding this will just ruin it. And to the poster saying look stupid - that'll be the case only until everyone starts wearing them.

5. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

I don't care what everyone else does, I never did and never will. Besides I like having them on a cord.

6. Paco II macrumors 65816

My comment was about the AirPods in general. People think they look strange, but that attitude won't last long.

In terms of the cord, seriously, assuming you're getting AirPods, give them a try first without the cord. I use a similar Bluetooth product currently, and being wire/cable free is amazing.

7. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I personally wouldn't use these, unless, I was in a position where I was over water. But I think they will sell and protect your investment. None the less, excited to pick up the Airpods.

8. Mactagonist macrumors 65816

Have none of these "Airpod leash" developers taken the time to understand how the product works? Not only will the weight and movement of the cable almost certinly cause them to fall out much more often it will also prevent the quick and seamless recharging using the included case.

If you don't want two independent ear buds then you have a plethora of choices in headphones. Why someone would try to shoehorn a different product into working instead of using the correct one in the first place is entirely beyond me.

9. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

Totally defeats the purpose and design of these headphones. If you need to buy this cord then you're better off looking for another pair of BT headphones on the market that surely sound better than the airpods

10. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep