Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
I SUMMON THE DEMON OF RETRIBUTION FLAMING KNOWN AS SPIKEY!!!!!

MAY HE SMITE gocyrus WITH GREAT BLOCKS OF *'S AND YEA, EVEN WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS AND SACRED MONKEY DUNG!!!!:D ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :cool: :p

britboy

macrumors 68030
Nov 4, 2001
Argentina
i think he slipped in some monkey-poop and ended up in Severalls :p (mental hospital in the UK)

ed: spikey's no longer in the members list. Perhaps he's been banned?

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Than why hasn't gocyrus?

Spikey had a serious "potty mouth" but he was far less irritating than this Paklid Idiot we're currently stuck with.

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
spikey

Spikey certanly made things interesting arround here. Many a flame war has Spikey been envolved with. It was always intertaining... well... almost allways.

mischief

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2001
Santa Cruz Ca
Spikey was kinda like a mascot.

Or like the crazy drunk at the end of the bar that all the regulars know to leave alone. Harmless unless yer an idiot.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Poor Spikey, I saw him crying in the corner the other day, was anybody mean to him?:)

I do not think is was banned, in that case I would be pulverize years ago. May be is the "foreing fenomenon". One do something wird and no one pays attention. That happened to me when I was in high school.

jefhatfield

Retired
Original poster
Jul 9, 2000
too bad for spikey

speaking about banned, where is monkeybusiness?

i don't see kela or john123 and i suspect they just quit

am i the only year 2000 poster left?

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
Youre more than welcome to jef.

The thread is appreciated but:

"im not dead im just havin a break."
(Kit Kat advert featuring elvis)

jefhatfield

Retired
Original poster
Jul 9, 2000
...but your flamewar threads have made you as famous as elvis on these boards vs john123, joeyj, and others

i still think john123 and joeyj were the same person but i have no proof so it is like that religious thread we all put up some time ago

i can't stir up any controversy, even when i stated that california's cartons of cigarettes had 24 packs in it...i don't smoke but i think the actual number is 20 unless that was a long, long time ago and i am showing my age;)

spikey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2001
I too am suspicous about joeyj and john123s identity. And i am pretty sure john123 has a new persona even now, after being disgraced i think he changed it and is still on these boards.

Arn must have their IPs logged surely.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.