My wife spilled coffee (white mocha from SBux) on her 2011 11' MBA back in mid-December. It powered off immediately and she took it to Apple and was quoted $800 in repairs. We decided it was a tough loss and would just have to use a Dell for awhile. I tried to power it back on back in January and no go. I decided to power up the MBA again today and it magically worked! I cleaned the insides with distilled water and Q-tips, but not too aggressively. I could potentially do more, but lack the tools and don't want to risk damaging the Air further. The only thing that does not work is the battery. It's dead. The battery's condition is "Replace Now." The laptop will not power up without being plugged in. A few questions: 1) Will Apple replace the battery at $129 still? 2) Are there any potential fire hazards with possible sugary coffee residue in the laptop? Thanks in advance for the help. I am still in shock that this thing is working right now.