Just earlier, i spilt my drink (around half a cup) on to my desk. I think some (most of it ended up on my table, although i'm not completely sure how much) went into my Macbook Pro. I have a keyboard cover, so it didn't go on my keyboard. The keyboard case itself didn't get wet. It only split on the back, between the screen and the keyboard and i think it went in through the vents at the back. The computer suddenly shut down or blacked out, and i pressed the power button a few times, and there was no reaction. I used a de-humidifier and a hair dryer, and after a few minutes, it turned back on. That was 30 minutes ago, and it's working perfectly fine. I was just wondering if i should expect the situation to get worse soon or will it be fine. There isn't and water leaking out, and i hope the hair dryer dealt with the water. Thanks.