Sport band dispatched in less than 24 hours!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by MrJM, May 28, 2015.

1. MrJM macrumors 6502

MrJM

Hi everyone!

I ordered a 42mm black sport band on Tuesday afternoon at about 2pm. I got an update yesterday morning to say it has been dispatched already!

It said 1-2 weeks delivery on the website. Just thought I'd let people know if anyone is unsure about the wait times.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned!

Thanks

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Thanks. I hope I can get a sport band in a color other than black soon. I already have black and mine is great, no problems and takes a beating and still looks nice. But I am tired of one color. Which is strange since with every other watch I've ever had, I'd stay with the original band unless it fell apart or was very uncomfortable. I don't know why I feel compelled to want to switch up the Apple Watch band.

3. malochico1 macrumors 6502

most stores have them now, if you live close, just go pick one up!

4. flur macrumors 68000

I was thinking I'd have the leather band and the sport band and that's it. Now I have a second sport band on order and am thinking about what to get next. It's strange how that happens.

5. antnee macrumors regular

Just picked up a blue sport in Chicago. Other than the look I Personally think the Milanese is more comfortable.

6. Glene macrumors 6502

G

I am traveling all up and down the east coast and have been in 5 stores from Maine to Philadelphia , all stores had stock of the sport bands, all colors.

7. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

8. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I just got back from Tyson's VA Apple Store and got a blue and a pink for my 38 mm watch and a black 42 mm sport band for my husband who had a classic leather. They had white sport but only in 42 mm. They had green in 38 mm. But I also bought stuff for my daughter from the American Girl Doll store there so I will put off getting a green sport band for another time. I hope to have all the sport band colors eventually and a modern buckle for Christmas.

9. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I know, it's crazy! But fun. It's so easy to change the bands so why not have fun with it!