Sprint iPhone call waiting, not working at all

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dontwalkhand, Oct 1, 2012.

1. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

I have taken the iPhone into a Sprint store, and they told me to go to the Apple Store, I took my iPhone into the Apple store, and they told me that it is a network issue, and that I need to go to Sprint.

The phone beeps, but no buttons pop up at all, it just beeps and beeps, but I can't control the call waiting. I know CDMA call waiting works a lot differently, but I really don't know what to do. I also really do not want to trade the phones out, fearing for all of the other problems that others have been having with their iPhones, since my iPhone has been perfect so far.

2. Rhondee macrumors newbie

Me too!!

I am also having this same problem and Verizon is my carrier. This issue just started a few days ago! Obviously this is NOT a Sprint or Verizon problem. If this continues, I am going to have to visit the Apple Store for some direction on how to fix this issue.

3. Nfou macrumors newbie

Same Problem - did anyone find the answer?

I am having the same exact problem with my iPhone and it also started happening recently. Did anyone find an answer to what is going on and how to fix? I feel like this may have started happening when I first started using the bluetooth connection to my car for hands-free driving...