Stage Anti-Muslim Hate Rally Now You need 10 million for protection

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Jun 1, 2015.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

So the idiot goes on a hate filled protest and does not think of his family's safety but now that it has happened was the Public to pay for the safety of his family? I can't imagine this guy doing well in the army.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...0-million-to-provide-security-for-his-family/

2. FieldingMellish Suspended

That is some crazy stuff. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. If the Muslim hit squad doesn’t get him, there’ll be a home invasion looking for the dough.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

So let me get this straight. He does stupid **** and now wants others to pay for it. **** him.

4. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

maybe he wants to buy a castle. what is it with the hate then beg for money that has been happening lately.

5. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

is that not the american way?

6. sim667 macrumors 65816

The worst thing is he's dragging his family into his hateful world. Scum.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

EXACTLY, he wanted to get stupid then let him eat it.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

How do I start a national campaign to help him with donations? I think I'll call it, "Draw a Dollar for the Ass Hole"

And gofundme pulled his campaign. :)

9. sim667 macrumors 65816

I hope that both you and I know that in practicality that's not necessarily true and that as far as the media is concerned that religion and race have just as much a hand in hand relationship as fish and chips do (or a burger and fries for the Americans amongst us)

10. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

this moron is back and now he is going to kidnap I mean arrest a senator. hey he even talked to the police and they support him. sure they do.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/0...ey-for-militia-to-arrest-senator-for-treason/