Starcraft: Ghost for Mac and PC soon?

GeeYouEye

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 9, 2001
State of Denial
I heard the most interesting thing today. A relative of one of my friends works for Blizzard and apparently, they have a beta of a port of Starcraft: Ghost for PC, and are considering doing one for Mac. This confirms a rumor I heard about a PC port beta about a week ago. I really don't have any more information than that, but I thought I'd post it here anyways.

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
When I heard of a new Starcraft I was hopeful...

... the operating controls on the original are so clunky; well, they're just like WC2 I suppose.

But Ghost is just another first-person shooter. (sigh) Why bother? :(

Computer_Phreak

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2002
i really hope that Blizzard continues its execellent policy of making Mac/Windows hybrid disks (like Warcraft III)

This eliminates a lot of the problems of seperate Mac and windows discs. (ie. seperate serial numbers, release dates, support policies, etc)

Jaykay

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2002
Ireland
Well what can i say, im a big blizzard fan and i personnaly would love to see ST:G on the mac. That would kick ass, they did a damn good job with WC3 (and SC and WC2 and 1... oh well).

Sherman

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2002
Berzerkeley
I should hurt you. Starcraft is a much better game. WC3, while it has it's merits, doesn't have the same pull. WC2 was an excellent game, don't be dissing it either.

Have you even played WC1?