Stay Classy TSA: Hires defrocked child molesting priest to perform pat downs....

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by AhmedFaisal, Oct 3, 2012.

1. AhmedFaisal, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012

AhmedFaisal Guest

TSA hired defrocked Camden priest without background check

He was accused of molesting girls....

Incredible... don't know what I am more amazed at, the negligence of the TSA or the fact that while Penn State got literally demolished over 1 sex abuser who for most of the offenses was not even an employee but the catholic church with thousands of offenses and offenders is still around without even a dent in their finances or influence, considering that that raving loon Dolan got center stage spot at the RNC and DNC....

2. GoCubsGo, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012

GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

This is disgusting. It must be real easy to be a TSA agent.

3. segovius macrumors regular

segovius

Paging all agents on Anti-God Assignment...Paging all Anti-God operatives...

Please send a representative to Classy TSA Thread immediately...this is not a drill...repeat...this is not a drill...

4. AhmedFaisal Guest

Interesting that you would consider my disgust with an organization that aids and abets sexual abuse and obstructs justice in the prosecution of said offenses as anti-God? :confused: Does God condone sex abuse, especially of minors? :confused: I somehow missed that when reading the Bible... can you point me to the paragraph where God says sexually assaulting kids is ok and to criticize it/prosecute it is an act against God... :rolleyes:

5. segovius macrumors regular

segovius

Sigh. I wasn't paging you....you are here already.

Actually I could make an argument for what you claim from the Old Testament but I'm not going to.

We need someone to start bashing the Church and religion for this though. That was my point - no more no less.

It's a pity you don't get it but then I suppose you didn't miss much. It wasn't really funny.

6. AhmedFaisal Guest

Fair enough... I have no problem per se with God or religion, I just look at it the way Jesus did, that you shouldn't make a public display of your faith. I don't trust organized religion.

7. iJohnHenry, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2012

iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Last edited by annk; Today at 04:48 PM. Reason: Removed response to deleted comment

It makes little sense now.

8. segovius macrumors regular

segovius

There's a lot of posters here who seem to use the example of abuse in the Catholic Church as an argument against religion.

I was just expecting them to show up and weigh in that's all. Still am actually....