Stay safe

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jkcerda, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

this holiday season. Plenty of drunks out there on the streets. No matter what side of the aisle you are from I wish you and yours the best.hope those not here currently but still part of the PRSI family make it back, Renz , Calwzrd, Rdowns..... just to name a few

2. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Wholeheartedly seconded. As an aside, what happened to Rdowns? I post here sporadically so not down with the gossip...

3. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

And yes, wholeheartedly, um, thirded, if a seconding of a seconder can be so described.

Anyway, yes, utter and total agreement re the OP's original post.

Well said, @jkcerda.

4. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Indeed my friend always says before she bids good bye. Stay safe, look both ways, don't talk to strangers!

5. SusanK macrumors 68000

Beautiful family pic. Thanks for sharing jkcerda. Lovely sentiment in you OP.

6. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

Waiting for someone to complain that you're not being explicit enough with the term "holidays" and should be using the term "Christmas". :p :D (I am alluding to that ridiculous thread a while back about Apple's Frankenstein xmas advert).

In all seriousness, Happy Holidays to everyone too, whatever you may celebrate. Hope everyone has a great time with their friends and family.

7. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I knew about Renz. I checked a couple days ago, and sadly Calwzrd is still banned. I didn't know rdowns was banned as well :(.

8. BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

WOH! For one, it's happy holidays! Hahaha JP @A.Goldberg

Seriously though, you didn't mention me. Is it because I'm a "dumb liberal" as you've called me?

Oh, wait wait... Gotta throw in the random political question, intending to derail a peaceful thread, to become a thread of conflict....

"So you want us to be safe just for Christmas, but don't care the rest of the year?"

Ok, ok, I'm done being an *******.

Marry Christmas everyone. GOD BLESS! I hope you all eat well and enjoy your time with your loved ones. If you're going to be alone, I hope you have a very productive, or well rested day, whichever you prefer. I hope to see your asses back in here on the 26th. I need to get suspended by the 27th, or things will be all wrong with our universe.

Have a great DAY!