Staying up tonight in hopes of 12AM PDT White iPhone 4 Release...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WardC, Jun 21, 2010.

1. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

Yeah, I live in Texas so I am in CDT - I've stayed up till 2am every night checking the Apple Store site to see if the White iPhone has gone up for pre-order sales yet, still nothing, still nothing, still nothing damnit!

So, I have a hunch that tonight will be the night, and we may see it, because it's Tuesday and it's been exactly ONE WEEK since the black phone launched...

So...an hour and 10 minutes left to wait, then I am going to bed AGAIN, to keep checking the site tomorrow, tomorrow night, Wednesday, Wednesday night, Thursday morning....if no white iPhone 4 by Thursday morning I think we are just out of luck! That would royally suck.

2. orange42 macrumors 6502a

Just checked. It's available. You can go to bed now. :D

3. RealSkyDiver macrumors 6502

4. WardC thread starter macrumors 68030

WardC

You better be careful, I was banned from the forums the other day for posting a hoax, something along the lines of posting a photo that I had edited to show the iPhone 4 white was available.

FYI, iPhone 4 white is NOT available yet, but for future reference, be careful if you post pictures like this...it got me banned.

[​IMG]

I repeat, this is a photoshopped image, not a real screenshot from Apple Store. Thanks!

And by the way, it was just a JOKE. Maybe a cruel joke, but a joke nonetheless.

5. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

Plus, the real screenshot would have white buttons, like these:
    [​IMG]