Stealth / invisible / spy voice recording of Skype calls

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Geser, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Geser macrumors newbie

Guys,

Is there any application for mac that can record skype sound or any system sound on mac and at the same time remain invisible, running as a system process without popping up in dock bar.

Ideally it should save all files to specific folder and start recording only when somebody is speaking or there is any activity in mic / speakers...

Thanks

2. SteinMaster macrumors 6502

SteinMaster

HMMM...Not sure of any application. Not sure what you are using this for. Be careful of violating state wire tap laws. Recording conversations with non-consent of both parties without proper legal authority may be a criminal violation in some states.

3. Geser thread starter macrumors newbie

I see . It's very simple.... just want to check my wife.... i think she has somebody else...

4. SteinMaster macrumors 6502

SteinMaster

Sorry to hear about that dude. Just be mindful of what you do. There was a recent case in the US where I guy was arrested for logging into his wife's email account. He suspected her of having an affair. They both used the same computer and she wrote her password in a notebook left beside the computer. He used her password and log in ID.

5. old-wiz macrumors G3

Hmm.. But if she does not have "somebody else" and finds out about you spying on her, you might lose her for that.

6. dXTC macrumors 68020

dXTC

Agreed. Sneaking around/spying has a high chance of heartbreak, whatever the result.

There's always the direct approach. Y'know, talking to her? Don't immediately start out accusing her of cheating, though. Ask her if she's happy with your relationship or if perhaps there's something she would like to see changed. If she questions your motives for asking, just tell her that you value your relationship highly and wouldn't want to lose it over something trivial or that could be prevented.

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Using technology won't solve relationship problems. I'd suggest you talk to her, with a counselor, if necessary. There's no substitute for communication.