Stephen Miller - Argumentative

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 2, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Jim Acosta is a jerk and an embarrassment to the WHCA. He’s not a journalist he’s a left wing hack. Oh and he probably made Trump and this bill more popular today.

3. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

47 minutes? I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix.

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

It wasn't just Jim though...
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017 ---
    Do you mean edited down by a late night comedian? Because it's not like the 47 minutes aren't already commercial free lol

5. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

I’m no fan of Miller but Acosta made himself the story which a journalist would never do. He also telegraphed his liberal bias which only helps Trump. If the WH really wants to play to their base they’d get into spats with Acosta every day.

6. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Jim Acosta can be a jerk, but would you not say that Miller can be too? He hasn't been at the podium for many months, but he was just like this before. Horrible human being. Reminds me of guys in high school that always thought they were god's gift to the world.

7. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Wow, thanks for the link. Very interesting.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2017 ---
    Someone hand whiny Jim Acosta a tissue. Miller just gave him a bloody nose.

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

That's Stephen Miller, although he's even darker than that...

The Believer: How Stephen Miller went from obscure Capitol Hill staffer to Donald Trump’s warm-up act—and resident ideologue

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I love this:

http://www.thewrap.com/trump-advise...over-statue-of-liberty-comments-please-leave/

Building a National Monument of Ignorance sounds like a great idea. We should do it so that future generations can reflect and maybe be a little more intelligent about things than we were in 2016.

10. Zenithal, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017

Zenithal Suspended

Miller seems to have dropped from the news sphere. I thought he was dropped from the administration. Arguably, it is difficult to keep track of what's happening with this high speed train wreck.

11. Rogifan, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017

Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Yes but Acosta was worse. He should be a neutral journalist not a left wing hack.

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2017/08/03/cnn-preacher-jim-acosta-shut-loud-irritating-face/

12. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

No, that was Scaramucci. The NYT and CNN (The Most Untrustworthy Name In News) fostered and earned the adversarial relationship.

Here's Whiny Little Jimmy when he gets home after a Press Briefing.

13. AsherN macrumors 6502

That's no longer funny or cute. It's really getting old. And childish.

14. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

Faux News and CNN (The Most Untrustworthy Name In News) isn't their official names? Maybe they'll outgrow it.

15. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Don't agree. Miller is the same person that said that Trump's powers will not be questioned as if this was a dictatorship. Like I said...horrible person. Seriously nothing redeeming about Miller.

Whttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/13/stephen-millers-audacious-controversial-declaration-trumps-national-security-actions-will-not-be-questioned/?utm_term=.6d7fa5767b74