Stephen Miller says Trump best Presidential orator in generations

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rogifan, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

No joke.

--- Post Merged, Aug 8, 2017 ---
    Here’s some great oratory. :D

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

3. Zenithal macrumors 603

If sounding like you're having a stroke is good, then so be it.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

He's delusional. But hey, it pays to suck up to the boss as we have seen before. Trump likes compliments. The best compliments. The greatest compliments. Bigly.

5. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

He's the most sinister wind-up doll since Talking Tina.

Whatever you do, if he knocks on your door and offers you muffins just back away slowly...

6. HEK Suspended

HEK

There you go with that wishful thinking again.

7. Zenithal macrumors 603

As much as I dislike Trump, I wouldn't wish him to have a stroke. That is a disgusting wish. Pee his pants because of incontinence during a live presser? Sounds good.

8. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

Is it weird that in thinking of what would honestly actually mortally wound that ego of his the other day this scenario actually played out in my head? I mean, it's low that a medical problem would be lapped up to humiliate him, but it couldn't happen to a more deserving ass...well, McConnell maybe?

9. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

10. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Miller must not be getting enough love. He's the guy's speechwriter besides being his policy witch.

11. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

12. MarkusL macrumors 6502

In my highschool biology class we studied four generations of Drosophila Melanogaster, and they didn't produce a single orator greater than Trump.

13. arkitect macrumors 603

arkitect

Reagan… Obama… even Clinton… nah… (I'm not even going back a few generations further to list JFK & FDR)

Trump! err?

Is there anything I ask, that this Wonder, nay this Colossus of a man bestriding the USA from coast to golden coast cannot do or achieve or excell in?
    Oh, 'murica, you are truly blessed.

Jesus F***g Christ and Halleluyah!

I wonder if the DJT delusion disease is contagious?
    And yet some of DJT's fans here at MacRumors are ready to chortle, point and laugh at the shenanigans of the Kims of North Korea?

This is all turning into a 21st C version of Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. (Just with more fake gold interiors, worse hair and no Sophia Loren).
    Sucking up to the emperor is how you get ahead… or alternatively, lose said head.

14. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

:cool: But did even one of your critters believe that powerful evangelicals would someday cause God to anoint him the best, the best orator? One needs beliefs, and connections, special skills to pick out best of both!!!

You probably attended one of those heartbreakingly ineffective public schools in the vast wasteland that was America before Trump understood he had the power to #MAGA. Trump's heart bleeds for you, and for your fruit flies, and he's working on the best solution to their oratorical problems, you wait and see. It's possible what he has in mind is mutation from radioactive particle drift, who knows.

15. HEK Suspended

HEK

Let's see.....nuclear war....stroke....nuclear war.... stroke ....nuclear war.....stroke.

Well that's a tough one, but I choose stroke. Selfish, I know, but it's time the Donald took one for the rest of us.

16. elistan macrumors 6502a

BEST EVAR!!!1!

17. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Give Miller a break, bless his heart. He's only 31. He's never listened to Obama give a speech, and never heard of Reagan.

18. samcraig macrumors P6

19. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

I'm sorry but what? o_O
    Miller is drunk... Trump can't complete a sentence, let alone give a great speech.

20. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

God, a truth teller. :cool: But... . how have you managed to stay alive?!

21. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

The hugest words. The best. The very best. Bigly.

22. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

:D
    First thing to know about me is I didn't vote FOR Trump, I voted AGAINST Clinton.

I have no love for the man, but if he fails, we fail.
    Congress, through it's own ineptness has managed to keep most if his dumb ideas in check. I call that a good thing, even though I hate the ACA as it is.

23. IronWaffle, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017

IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

Drunk? I've rarely seen a more sober and humorless person human-shaped entity. To me he comes across as the Wikipedia page on Xenophobia if it were to attain sentience.

24. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Drunk as in power tripping. He thinks the nation is sold on his gig.

25. IronWaffle, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017

IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

Oh, that hyper-articulate henchman's sleepy eyes, that giant sinister forehead encasing his distended brain pulsing with villainy; the sarcastic mouth disgorging those precisely wrought thoughts. What's not to buy? I only wish I could buy a plushie... and maybe some pins to stick in it.

As to Lady Liberty, I think he's just jealous that her dignified countenance has more humanity than his robotic presence.