Steve Jobs: The Book

spuncan

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2001
Detroit
Maybe?

I read the Second coming of Steve Jobs, and Accidental Millionare: The rise and fall of Steve Jobs at Apple (about his first position there) These were both very good books and very informative. But I've never heard of "The Steve Jobs Book" who's it by?

kishba

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2001
Michigan
although i too am not sure of the book you are talking about, i have enjoyed The Second Coming of Steve Jobs

i really enjoy reading about steve and enjoyed this interview with steve from when he was at NeXT

after reading so much about Steve I wish I had been older and could have experience all of his trials (or at least witness them) during his ousting from Apple, his failure at NeXT, his success with Pixar, and his return to Apple

although I realize that the present is almost as exciting--now I just wish I could be working at Apple!

sometimes i wish i was like steve, but only sometimes

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
The most in-depth book I have found is "The Journey is the Reward". It only goes up to the NeXt years but I think is the most detailed.

kishba

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2001
Michigan
Originally posted by asurace
The most in-depth book I have found is "The Journey is the Reward". It only goes up to the NeXt years but I think is the most detailed.
I'll be sure to try to get it... where did you find it? Amazon doesn't currently sell it but one of their "zshops" is selling a used copy for $23 and another is selling it for $100 !!!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions--email if you like

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.