Steven spielberg, ‘animal killer, disgusting inhumane

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
See my sig...

(Yes...yes...I know that while often quoted, there is no evidence that Einstein actually said it. I don't care...never let facts get in the way of a good story!)

mojolicious

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2014
Sarf London
Please, I beg you, tell me that's a piss-take and not a real response.
Or alternatively, tell me that's a real response and not a piss-take.

It's difficult to tell without full context, but looking at PenelopeRayzor Bachand's Facebook groups and likes I suspect it actually is a genuine response. Might be an exasperated reply to a bunch of deliberately provocative posts by enthusiastic animal murderers, though.

Last edited:

jnpy!$4g3cwk

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2010
Poe's Law-- no way to tell parody from crazy. People should just take the easy way out and claim they were just pretending.

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Or alternatively, tell me that's a real response and not a piss-take.

It's difficult to tell without full context, but looking at PenelopeRayzor Bachand's Facebook groups and likes I suspect it actually is a genuine response. Might be an exasperated reply to a bunch of deliberately provocative posts by enthusiastic animal murderers, though.
a more interesting question is whether the OP thinks it's all genuine :p

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
hahahaha.

Apparently the guy who originally posted it (Jay Branscomb) is some type of college professor and was trying to see if people were stupid enough to fall for it.

And of course, they were plenty of people who were stupid enough to fall for it.

Vanilla Ice

macrumors 6502
Jan 30, 2011
Los Angeles
Steven spielberg, ‘animal killer, disgusting inhumane

See, I knew Steven was the cause of the Dinosaurs extinction.

Edit* I like the comment that one of the Facebook users post in the first photo, "Damn you George Bush!" Hahaha

Last edited:

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
See, I knew Steven was the cause of the Dinosaurs extinction.

Edit* I like the comment that one of the Facebook users post in the first photo, "Damn you George Bush!" Hahaha
That's the thing. People post random things with a photo like that. I wouldn't read them at face value. The one you read mentioned is just one of the more obvious ones.