1 in San Bruno...

anyone know where "the steve jobs"
resides in california?

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
come on...im not REALLY looking for the guy.... im just curious as to if he uses hotmail...being that that would be ironic. so ummm im not looking for him. he would never answer me anyways....so im not even bothering with that.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
nope no mystery...im just not informed on the basics...sorry if that was offenesive..didnt mean it that way.

i wonder what kinda car he drives? hmmm

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Originally posted by cornelius
Get a life.

why are saying this to me? did i do something offensive to you? am i bothering you? whats your problem? im not being rude to you so i dont know why you are treating me like this. can you please be cool and stop being a butt? im simply conversating here...nothing political or theologically offensive. nothing to be shocked about. you must be very sensitive.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
krossfyter

krossfyter... I think too you should be doing something more productive, or at list, if you are doing improductive things keep it to your self, would be a good idea.

teabgs

macrumors 68030
Jan 18, 2002
behind you
chill people

All this yelling at each other needs to stop. Just chill out. Steve lives in Palo Alto and he doesnt use hotmail. Why would he use hotmail? its sucked ever since microcrap bought it out. and I doubt its Steve@mac.com either. its probably something that none of us can figure out so we wont bother him.

chmorley

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2002
Denver, CO
I'm angry!!

I'm going to take it out on people who write things that bother me!!! I will write offensive things and choose to be upset and offensive all the time!!

Yes. That sounds like a great idea.

The guy's just curious. That's a good thing. That's what sets us apart from those who are not (Wintel users). If you're not interested, why are you posting?

Maybe Steve drives an El Camino. Now that's thinking different!

Chris

cornelius

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
Finally someone said the rightwords.I know i'm an ass,i've been rude and pist this week.
But I dont know, why talk about steve's email,phone number even addres?Thats what i dont get,to me thats not possitive,interesting or important. he's just a humanbeing like us, why idolize him? why wanting to know that info about him?would it make your day better?would it make u smarter? Smile? So why bother, i thought this was a rumor site, it kind of feels like, peopletrace.com or findanycelebrity.com
We are mac heads,some are shy,some are outspoken like me,so i apologize,if i offended anyone, but to me its worst lowering to the other person's level,like some of u did.flame me,do anything,it wont hurt me,this is a rumor site,everyone has their own character or role play here,no one is like this out in the real world. As i said before sorry, but i think that talking aboutsomeones info,its not right.
Ill try to select my words from now on,and reread what i post,before letting it out and offending sensitive people.Sorry.

chmorley

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2002
Denver, CO
Originally posted by cornelius
Finally someone said the rightwords.I know i'm an ass,i've been rude and pist this week.
Ill try to select my words from now on,and reread what i post,before letting it out and offending sensitive people.Sorry.
It's not that people are sensitive. It's you. You're right. You're being an ass.

If you're not interested in this, why post?

Chris

p.s., so what kind of car do you think cornelius drives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.