Still can’t decide? Here is a great video showing Silver and Space Gray iPhone X side-by-side

DDustiNN

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
Lots of good shots of both colors:

I’m sure this video was already posted, but I have seen some people keep saying they’re having trouble deciding, or wanting to switch their orders, etc., so I thought this might grab their attention.

And in my opinion, coming from someone who has had every black/sg version since the iPhone 4... wow, the Silver looks so much nicer this time around. Now I’m glad I ordered it!

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Can’t wait to get all my fingerprints on my new iPhone Friday. Silver looks incredibly sexy. Space great look amazing too , it reminds me a lot of my jet black iPhone 7, that’s why I went with a new color this time around.

Last edited:

Peanut207

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2010
I normally go with the darker phones but I’m switching it up this time with the X.

Silver 256 GB for me! I think the silver looks incredible on the X and I love the chrome band! I also like how the front is black unlike in the past when the front was white with the white back. Can’t wait for Friday! :)

Last edited:

pasadena

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2012
Seattle, WA
The video is in French. He's going through all the same motions as the other "preview videos" that came out today. After watching a few of them, I think Apple gave them a bullet list of points to talk about. No breakthrough information there, although it does show the two colors better than other videos.

Last edited: