Still can't calibrate my second monitor after 10.7.2 update

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Dprime, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Dprime macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I've been persevering for weeks with a useless second monitor thats practically glowing a fluro greeny yellow because it can't be calibrated, thinking that this issue would certainly be a priority for the next update. Wasn't I wrong.

I'm still unable to apply a profile to my left hand screen. When display preferences is opened and the colour tab is clicked, if you change a profile on the right hand screen (dock screen), it changes the profile for that screen as it should. However if you change the profile on the left hand screen it does nothing to the left, and changes the right hand screen.

I can't believe apple has let this issue drag on, surely there would have to be a huge number of people running a calibrated dual screen setup for photography/design/retouching that this has effected? Its completely ruined my workflow.

Has anyone come across any fixes, I've spent days on google and found nothing that works. I'm well and truly over this bug.

Thanks.

2. IC3D macrumors regular

IC3D

I'm running dual ACD 30's and I saw no issues with colors or calibrations in Lion.

3. Dprime thread starter macrumors newbie