I took the 15" uMBP 2.66 on an exchange for my '07 MBP 15" 2.4 two weeks tomorrow - i kinda decided ill keep what i got but with tomorrow the final day im wondering whether i should change..... put money difference to Applecare... I was thinking of the MBA first but it feels alittle too "light-weight" in terms of performance. It will prob cover my usage requirements but im not sure i would be happy in the longer term as my main computer and the 13" screen. Only today i realised the 2.66 MBP has the 9600 graphics card that i dont need at all - im a regular home user. So the 15" 2.53 sounds fine and the money difference i can put towards Applecare. Then i thought maybe the 13" MBP is a good compromise between performance & size. Itll do everything i need it too and the weight & size difference is decent, plus applecare all in ....but 13" screen .... Tomorrow is the last day to change (maybe Sunday if i push it) or keep the 15" 2.66 - any words of advice? If i do change i can just clone the superduper disk image over to any of them right?