Still waiting on Apple to ship your 4S?

Stephanie02

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I ordered my white iPhoen 16gig 4S from Apple for AT&T on the 14th. Apples website still says processing items. I was wondering if anyone else ordered around the same date as me and still sees the processing items? My dates are Nov 28th thru Dec 5th. Apple said it will be coming from China! I hate this waiting game!

Pracht

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Walked in on launch day and bought one. I was actually surprised, in the middle of the afternoon they had all models on all carriers.

djuzi05

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2011
I know they come from China.
If you know they all come from China, then why did your write "Apple said it will be coming from China!" like it was big surprise?

If you know that then you would know that they ship extremely fast from China, and pretty rarely miss their estimated delivery times.

Stephanie02

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
For those of you misunderstand what I ment about them coming from China. I thought they would come out of a warehouse somewhere here in the US, before they came out of China. As for reserving one, I would but I live over 2 hours away from a Apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.