STM Jacket Extra Small laptop shoulder bag - "...perfect fit for the 11" Macbook Air"

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Icaras, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Icaras, Nov 9, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2010

Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

I know theres a bunch of bag threads, but thouht I'd share another:

http://www.stmbags.com/catalog/laptop-shoulder-bags/jacket-extra-small-laptop-sleeve/

At first I was only looking at just the "laptop space" specs for the Jacket Extra Small bag and it reads 7.6 x 11.8 x 1 in. If you compare that with the MBA specs, that would be an extremely tight fit, since the MBA is already at 11.8 in width.

I was going to email them until i just read the last bit on the product information: "Designed for most 11" netbooks and perfect fit for the 11" MacBook Air". I was so focused on specs that I missed this simple line of information.

But anyway, for strictly MBA 11.6" users wanting something uber minimal, this seems like a pretty nice choice to add to the growing list of MBA 11" bags alongside sfbags. :D

2. robby818 macrumors 6502a

I ordered one from altrec.com and I was disappointed. Yes, the 11" MBA will fit , but it is a very tight fit. You have to push it in pretty good to get the zipper to close. I decided to keep it and use it with my iPad instead of with my 11" MBA.

3. Icaras thread starter macrumors 603

Icaras

Aw man, that's sad to hear. But thanks for letting me know. Next time I'll trust my gut and pay more attention to the specs, rather than the marketing :eek:

4. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

I hate it when this happens.:D