Stocks of new iPad in London

tombarnes

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 26, 2006
Surrey, United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Hope all the proud owners of the new iPad are enjoying them. I am planning to buy one, and didn't re-order for one reason or another. I live in Cornwall and the nearest Apple store is 3 hours away and the only reseller has (bizarrely) closed their shop for refurbishment this coming week.

I will however be in London next weekend. I was wondering if anyone has experience of how the stock of new iPad is in the London Apple stores. Specifically for a 64GB WiFi only Black one. Has anyone been able to just walk in and buy one?

Thanks,

Tom

MacAttacka

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2012
Hi everyone,

Hope all the proud owners of the new iPad are enjoying them. I am planning to buy one, and didn't re-order for one reason or another. I live in Cornwall and the nearest Apple store is 3 hours away and the only reseller has (bizarrely) closed their shop for refurbishment this coming week.

I will however be in London next weekend. I was wondering if anyone has experience of how the stock of new iPad is in the London Apple stores. Specifically for a 64GB WiFi only Black one. Has anyone been able to just walk in and buy one?

Thanks,

Tom
I walked in to Apple's flagship store in london at 2pm on launch day and there were no queues and an absolute ton of stock. Pop down here and pick one up from regent street or CG. It wont be a wasted trip. Do it today if you can. Its a lovely day!

dezza.1985

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2010
I was in the west fields store yesterday. Although there was a queue they seems to have plenty of stock piled up!

meduk1

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2008
John Lewis in central london also had loads of stock of all models and no queues.

They weren't able to confirm stock over the phone, simply saying that they had stock of all, but couldn't guarentee anything for when you come in. I'd imagine by next weekend it will just be a normal product and they could confirm stock over the phone.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

Tom
I used to live in Truro....Nothing there?

----------

PCW Truro shows stock....Not sure you'd want to buy from them though?

tombarnes

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 26, 2006
Surrey, United Kingdom
Thanks guys, I'll wait out until the weekend and get one in lovely London.

I used to live in Truro....Nothing there?

----------

PCW Truro shows stock....Not sure you'd want to buy from them though?
I'm in Truro! But yeah, PC World. It's an excuse to go to the new Covent Garden shop instead of Treliske trading estate :)