Stop drinking Donald Junior if you can't control yourself

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by duffman9000, Nov 4, 2016.

1. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Well lookie here, Donald Junior earned the name "Diaper Don" during college.
    Posted by someone who went to college with old Junior...

Damn, got slapped like an animal by your dad in front of your dorm mates LOL.

2. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

I feel eather this is fake story or Donald Jr. Might be an alcoholic and that makes me sad!

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Saw this yesterday. Looks like it's real since no one has come forward to dispute it.

4. duffman9000 thread starter macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure he stopped drinking...

Me thinks he graduated to crapping himself.

5. steve23094, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016

steve23094 macrumors 68000

steve23094

Wow. Your threshold for the burden of proof is super low. I have a bridge for sale I'd like you to come and see.

6. werked macrumors regular

werked

What?? Your dad didn't whoop your butts when you acted like a douche?? Mine did and I'm a better adult for it. Of course I didn't like it at the time but thank him today. Also, I'm trying to think of anyone I knew in college who didn't drink like fish....still thinking....nope can't think of a single one.

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Alert the press a student got drunk in college!!!!! Look guys, this has never happened before!!

8. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Yeah but considering what his uncle went through, maybe junior should have acted a bit different. Although to be fair, if Trump was my father I would probably drink too.

10. Zenithal macrumors 68040

I don't like Trump. I don't like Clinton. I don't like Junior's drinking and stupidity. However, I don't think a harsh slap in the face, presuming this story to be remotely true, is over the top. He saw his brother whither away in front of him. I'm sure deep down somewhere in his heart, wherever it is, Donald loves his son and doesn't want him to end up like his uncle.

This is possibly the only time I'd ever condone a parent hitting their child. Or in this case, slapping some sense into them.

11. appleisking macrumors 6502a

My dad has never hit me, but he's always been strict about the no drugs no drinking thing. I feel if I had been like that in front of him, I would have been met with the same reaction.

12. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

13. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Awe. Look at you. Welcome to ignore.

14. duffman9000 thread starter macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Thank you whoever you are! Couldnt take the truth?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016 ---
    If the Donald loved his son then maybe he should have done more of the early raising during his son's formative years. Ivana was responsible for those years. I'm too lazy to link to the story where Ivana states that she, not he, raised the kids.