Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skjetne

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 13, 2011
Oslo, Norway
Hi

Have anyone else noticed that their stopwatch has stopped?

I have had my stopwatch going strong for about 16250 hrs (i just couldn't stop it) and today when i opened the clock app, it started slow (as when a app starts for the first time), and the stopwatch was stopped and reset.

A couple of friends experienced the same thing...

Just a small thing, but still sucks
20120924-fq92qeek3ehcwi5w1a6e1fw8ab.jpg

the last printscreen of it :/

TheRealDamager

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2011
Hi

Have anyone else noticed that their stopwatch has stopped?

I have had my stopwatch going strong for about 16250 hrs (i just couldn't stop it) and today when i opened the clock app, it started slow (as when a app starts for the first time), and the stopwatch was stopped and reset.

A couple of friends experienced the same thing...

Just a small thing, but still sucks

the last printscreen of it :/

Why would you want the stopwatch to run this long?

jordanspringer

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2012
I noticed this happened today to me and someone else as well. I had my alarm clock running for almost 2 years on my 4S

lowbelly

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Ha I love how everyone chimes in like leaving your stopwatch running indefinitely is a common thing. Too funny.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I'm more curious as to what you guys are trying to time accurately for years on end (besides timing how long the Timer times itself:confused:)? Boiling an egg, running a race, timing a trip or what?

sporefreak

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2014
So yours hasn't stopped? RABBLE!

I want my hours back..

Wow. I know this is way later. But start your stopwatch, go into your settings and change the time ahead a desired amount of time. Go back to the stopwatch and Voila.
It should be stopped by the time going backwards but you can just hit start :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.