Store Availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JohnB123, Sep 24, 2012.

1. JohnB123 macrumors newbie

Anyone have any idea about Verizon availability of iphone5? Its sold out everywhere in my area and it it'll be the first iphone I have purchased so I'm not sure how long it generally takes. Will the preorder customers get theirs first? Just wasn't sure how often new shipments come in.

Thanks

2. Arnezie macrumors 65816

Arnezie

3. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Not sure where you live but Apple is starting a program tonight where you can order online from existing stock at a particular store and pick it up tomorrow. I think the Apple stores are getting plenty of stock. I ordered a black one and received it on launch day. I decided that I wanted a white one instead so I went to the Apple store in King or Prussia PA first thing Sunday morning. They had every size/color/carrier in stock.

4. JohnB123 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the help, I already called all the other providers as well too though. I was wondering more along the lines of how often these dealers get shipments. Surely it won't be until middle october?

----------

This is in Apple stores in particular I'm assuming? None in my area....

5. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

one of the apple stores here (nashville) had a ton of sprint and a good bit of verizon but i got the next to last at&t.

all the stores around here have sprint phones in stock which is hilarious to me :D

6. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

Yes, unfortunately it is only Apple stores. I have the luxury of having 3 Apple store within 10 miles of my house. I don't know what other retailer's stock will look like. You could always try Target or Walmart. They will most likely be limited to the 16 and 32 gig models. Good luck. I doubt you'll have to wait too long.

7. JohnB123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the help. I was just kind of worried it might be weeks seeing as how people who preordered won't be getting theirs until October. I went into a verizon store today and they said they wouldn't be getting any until October 5th. Radio Shack told me wednesday and another verizon told me sometime this week, so who knows

8. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

Where I am located.. Best Buy & Radio Shack has Verizon but no AT&T. :(