Store is down

biocean

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2017
If I am using the app then do I have to shut down and reopen or can I just leave it open and it will refresh?

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
Does anyone know if carts reset during store downtime? I'm fairly certain I left an iPhone 8 in my cart by accident and I would hate to slow down my pre order deleting that from the cart.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
Does anyone know if carts reset during store downtime? I'm fairly certain I left an iPhone 8 in my cart by accident and I would hate to slow down my pre order deleting that from the cart.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't reset. I left some items in the cart once when I was pretesting the ordering system earlier on a preorder day and I accidentally ended up with them in my cart along with my new iPhone! Oops!

Disclaimer: This is intended as a serious reply. Thank you.

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
I'm pretty sure it doesn't reset. I left some items in the cart once when I was pretesting the ordering system earlier on a preorder day and I accidentally ended up with them in my cart along with my new iPhone! Oops!

Disclaimer: This is intended as a serious reply. Thank you.
Man, that sucks. Hopefully deleting it won't make me miss out on launch day delivery.

Now to decide whether to use wifi or LTE

Zune55

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2015
Yes! It most certainly has. Apple is definitely toying with the hype.
View attachment 727633
What is Apple talking about? What special thing? I want a magnetic plate to stick on the back of smart battery case of my iphone 8? I want to use iphone 8 as navigation device. I already have the magnetic mount.
[doublepost=1509071967][/doublepost]
Hope you all got your favorites in!
Once the store waskes up please update the status on this thread right away even before placing the X order.