Stores already selling iPhone 5 accessories?!

Cody21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Take it with a grain of salt until an official announcement. And the pictures on that site are renders from Blackpool Creative.

dontwalkhand

macrumors 603
Jul 5, 2007
Remember that tear drop iPhone? There were plenty of case manufacturers who thought that DEFINITELY was going to be the next iPhone. They ended up wasting money making a case for a non-existant iPhone

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
Remember that tear drop iPhone? There were plenty of case manufacturers who thought that DEFINITELY was going to be the next iPhone. They ended up wasting money making a case for a non-existant iPhone
Plenty of case manufacturers? I think that's an exaggeration given the no physical leaks of the tear drop iPhone, unlike what we're seeing with the new iPhone.

ET iPhone Home

macrumors 68040
Oct 5, 2011
Orange County, California USA
This is just my thought, but I think these 3rd party accessory makers are probably working with Apple and posting those leaked photos to surprise us all on event day. Even though there have been many leaks with that design, I can't help but feel that it will be totally different - that's the fun!

NightHawkPW

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
Fort Myers, FL
No sorry I don't remember. I've only been a part of the Apple family for a year now with an iPhone 4. I stuck with Android for a long while before I started to get into Apple. I'm still a newbie I guess HAHA

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
This is just my thought, but I think these 3rd party accessory makers are probably working with Apple and posting those leaked photos to surprise us all on event day. Even though there have been many leaks with that design, I can't help but feel that it will be totally different - that's the fun!
No, they're banking on the dimensions of the actual leaked parts to gain an edge in selling the new iPhone accessories.

Don't be so deep in denial.

Last edited:

ChrisTX

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Plenty of case manufacturers? I think that's an exaggeration given the no physical leaks of the tear drop iPhone, unlike what we're seeing with the new iPhone.
I don't have time to search for any links, but there were definitely more than a few, so yes plenty!

psac

macrumors 6502a
Jul 6, 2009
I'm wondering if it makes sense to buy a screen protector for an Experia Play to have for launch day. It would a lot cheaper than that, and would cover the screen area if all the rumors are true. It wouldn't cover the outside-the-screen-glass, but good enough until real screen protectors are abundant.

SR45

macrumors 65832
Aug 17, 2011
Florida
Though the picture shown is rendered, it still looks good and hope this is it. But......I will wait for any accessories to buy. Never know for sure what it will actually look like or the size

Attachments

samparker

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2012
INDIA
i watched i-phone5's video and i loved this i-phone i am still waiting for this cool item and i haired it's have a laser keyboard . it's seems cool. :cool:

macMD

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2005
New York
I have purchased from Spigen in the past and they do make a great product. Notice however that the only two items for sale right now are the screen protectors. They are limiting their risk until the final physical product is out, but they are clearly willing to take the risk with their 100% guarantee it will fit or they will replace it. I am considering ordering one in advance.