Stores in Fort Myers/Lehigh Acres with iPad 2's in stock?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iLLmaticV3, Mar 13, 2011.

1. iLLmaticV3 macrumors newbie

Hiyo. I was waiting in line at Best Buy around 3:30 PM on Friday to get an iPad 2, but they wouldn't tell people what models or how many they had until around 4:50 PM. They didn't even have more than like 15 and ended up running out of stock about 4 people before me...I've been checking almost everywhere around Fort Myers/Lehigh Acres, FL. Many said they either haven't gotten any stock at all, or only had a few and sold out and have no clue when they'll get more.

Anyone have any luck with finding an iPad 2 yesterday or today in the area?

2. omegaphil6 macrumors 6502

I too am in fort myers. No Luck so far at apple, Best Buy (page field or Forum), Target (forum, 41 & San carlos). let me know if you find stock today!

3. omegaphil6 macrumors 6502

just got off the phone with the Coconut point Apple store and they won't be getting any in today.

4. iLLmaticV3 thread starter macrumors newbie

I called the Coconut Point store earlier too, and they told me to check back tomorrow. They aren't even sure they'll get more tomorrow. Its weird though, because yesterday they were pretty confident they were getting a new shipment today...Guess I'll just check in with a couple stores, hopefully I'll get lucky. I'll let you know if I find anything.

5. omegaphil6 macrumors 6502

yeah whats weird is i called at 9:12 am, they dont open till 10am, yesterday i called before 10 and i got the "store is closed" message. This morning i got right thru after 8 calls ahead of me, and the rumors was that apple stores were opening an hour earlier today (9am) to handle iPad purchases. I am confused. and irritated. This is the first product in 4 years that i missed the launch of and now i know how the general public feels. It pays to get in line for these things. I wont be making that mistake again.

6. omegaphil6 macrumors 6502

Best buy in Page Field will let you reserve one for $100 deposit. once they come in they will call you to come in and pay the difference. Seems easier than taking a chance and driving all over town in the morning hoping to get lucky.