strange experience, iphone5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by roko, Mar 17, 2013.

1. roko macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I'm new in this forum so do not judge me if it is a stupid thread;D. I have my new ip5, I love it, this is the first i product for me and I'm very happy, because it works fine, it is very fast! But I have strange experience with some buttons... Is it normal that lock and volume control buttons have a little loose or rattling sound when I shake the phone?

And the home button... sometimes it has a little double click sound when pressing down. If u are using home botton for a while it stops doing clicky sound, for example if u are using siri and holding it few times. But after few minutes of stand by it starts with the same "clicky" sound before pressing it down fully.

And the last strange experience is a very little scratching on my ip5 near the volume buttons. Scratching is very small but still... I'm sure that it came from the box with that scratching.

sooo, guys, Should I not worrie about that? Does anyone have the same? Thnx!

2. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

i would strongly recommend going back to where u bought it from and asking for a replacement piece.
    few users have reported this issue before.

3. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

You might find the rattle noise is the camera lens, which is completely normal.

The colicky home button may or may not fix itself over time, but if your not happy with it you should take it to an Apple store and tell them about it.

They are usually pretty good.

4. roko thread starter macrumors newbie

The camera sound is normal, I know, but I think the sound buttons are too loose

5. Hustler macrumors 6502

Hustler

I'm on my third phone and all have had the camera rattle but no scratches or double click home button feel to them.

6. roko thread starter macrumors newbie

I will try, but u know, I want to be pretty sure that it is a waster and official apple support changes phones because of loose buttons or something like that. Do you feel same problems with your ip5? Or maybe with other iphone5?

----------

and what about loose volume buttons? smthng like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2phgzTIfXA

7. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

nah buddy. i've not experienced any of the issues you mentioned, on my phone.

8. roko thread starter macrumors newbie

thnx for the support, dude ;) I will go to the apple store and then I'll write here