Strange iOS 6 glitch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tw0legs, Sep 19, 2012.

1. tw0legs macrumors newbie

I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 6 earlier and upon entering the App Store noticed something strange.... I was accessing the Japanese App Store. I scrolled down and saw that I was logged in as a friend of mine who lives in Japan. I have no idea how this could've happened. Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

When was the last time HE/SHE had your phone? And, when was the last time you logged into the app store?

3. tw0legs thread starter macrumors newbie

I visited him in March, but he never had my phone while i was there. He doesn't even give out the email he uses for the Japanese App Store since he is from the states and he just had to make a new one when he moved there. Also, I am constantly logged in to the App Store. I never log out. There is no point in logging out because you have to enter your password to do anything anyways.

4. bonskovsky macrumors 6502

bonskovsky

Other iOS6 glitches include,

• The Photos app causing the phone to crash.
    When you've take. A picture, and you quickly go to do something else on the phone while i/ "saving" to the gallery, the phone restarts.

• Accessibility, Speak selection glitches
    Whenever you're using speech selection in iOS6, for some reason, the new coding now wants to self scroll so you can't do anything else on the phone while Siri is reading to you. Whenever you try to scroll, if you're in Safari or wherever, the screen becomes unstable, it moves around and tries to realign itself. This new feature should be taken out, I just want to hear the voice. I don't want it to go line by line for me.

While Siri is talking, I could be doing something else.