Streaming from iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Geckotek, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

Ok, forgive the old question, did a quick search but it's late and I'm tired.

I've been streaming my music from iCloud for the past few days assuming it's downloading the songs as well. But now I'm looking at my storage via iTunes and there is only 0.01 GB of Audio listed. WTH?? So was I wrong thinking it was actually downloading these songs???

2. famous600 macrumors 6502a

famous600

Ios6 made streaming an option with iTunes match. So it no longer automatically downloads. If you want to download click the little cloud button with an arrow in it not to the song.

3. matttye macrumors 601

The iTunes Match page isn't totally clear on the subject but seems to suggest that whatever you play is saved. :confused:

4. Geckotek thread starter macrumors G3

Geckotek

I found the download buttons for Artists and Playlist which I've gone ahead and used for several while I'm on WiFi @ home...but still not seeing it for individual songs. I'll have to look harder tomorrow.

Thanks for the info re: the change in iOS 6.

5. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

Single songs were downloadable in ios5. I don't see the option either in ios6

----------

Single songs were downloadable in ios5. I don't see the option either in ios6.

And you also can't delete songs anymore.