Street Fighter IV on sale - all sales to local Japanese charity.

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Mac-Rumours, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Mac-Rumours macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

From the 15th of March until the 22nd Street Fighter IV is on sale in the App Store for $0.99/£0.59 and more importantly sales are being donated to local Japanese charity to help with the aftermath of the earthquake.

Mods: please move this thread if there is a more relevant forum - I couldn't find an iOS games forum.

2. Vster macrumors 6502

Thanks for the heads-up. I hope lots of people pick this up and that Capcom can help out in Japan.

3. Mac-Rumours thread starter macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8B117)

Sega are also giving all the sales of their iOS Sonic games to charity until the 20th of March.

I think Apple is still taking 30% so not all of your money will be going to charity.

4. darylsudden macrumors newbie

Also on the Football Manager app by SEGA :) just letting you know.
    Sonic 4 should be a win-win-win situation. They slashed the prices, the game is pretty cool and 70% goes to donation (Apple keeps the rest I guess)

5. Mac-Rumours thread starter macrumors regular

Plants vs Zombies is also half price this weekend and all sales are going to charity.