Stuck between carrying all in 1 device with my iPhone 4S 64GB or should I get a 16GB

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by imeth, Jun 16, 2012.

1. imeth macrumors regular

Stuck between carrying all in 1 device with my iPhone 4S 64GB or should I get a 16GB iPad 3 with a new contract to sprint HTC EVO LTE (this will be my first android device) been AT&T iPhone since 07-2012 with owning all the previous iPhones that was ever released. What should I do?

2. antman2295 macrumors 6502

Get the iPhone? At&t will have data share plans soon, so you can always get a android tablet or something.

3. ali9686, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012

ali9686 macrumors member

ali9686

I have an iPhone 4(ATT) with an HTC Evo View 4G that i got in a fire sale. The scribe pen is wonderful.

Love the combination.

I don't have sprint service but i use the iPhone hotspot capability, and use the view as a wifi tablet. I get decent 3G speeds in my area, so no complains other the battery life on the iPhone.

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

What it is you are trying to accomplish? What do you use phone for? What would you use phone and ipad for?

You need to help us help you. And even then, opinions will vary.

5. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

The greatest downside to owning a "converged" device is battery life. Although the iPhone, in my experiences, has much better battery life than the typical android smartphone, using it for calls, music, GPS, surfing, texting, and email can drain the battery very quickly.

It's not an insurmountable issue, but you do have to plan for it.