Stuck in loading mojave patcher

ponching27

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 31, 2019
good day, i am having problem about installing macOS 10.14, i use mojave patcher of dosdude.. after i make a bootable usb using the patcher i boot it using the ubd i created. the loading doesnt stop.. its like in infinite loop of loading.. btw i already make it work before 2018, then i change back to elcapitan because of slow in performance. now i upgrade my ram to 8gb and my hdd to ssd
i use macbook pro late 2009.

Bobcov1

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2019
good day, i am having problem about installing macOS 10.14, i use mojave patcher of dosdude.. after i make a bootable usb using the patcher i boot it using the ubd i created. the loading doesnt stop.. its like in infinite loop of loading.. btw i already make it work before 2018, then i change back to elcapitan because of slow in performance. now i upgrade my ram to 8gb and my hdd to ssd
i use macbook pro late 2009.
I have no idea if this clue applies to you, but on an iMac9,1, nothing worked right until I used Terminal to set the date to 2017 after booting the usb, but before starting the install. Youo mentioned this all worked in 2018. Could be date related...