Students what are you goibg to spend your $100 Appstore gift card on?

waloshin

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 9, 2008
Students what are you goibg to spend your $100 Appstore gift card on?

Personally I will be buying aperture 3.

eddiemoney85

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2011
3 things

a dictionary and a highlighter and a stamp.

ill mail you the dictionary after i highlight in it the correct way to spell "going"

Mrguidogenio

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2011
Argentina
If you're a student you gotta get iStudiez Pro. It's a class and homework planner that syncs between Macs and iDevices.
Other nice one is maybe Pages.

gibbz

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2007
3 things

a dictionary and a highlighter and a stamp.

ill mail you the dictionary after i highlight in it the correct way to spell "going"
I'll pay it forward and get you a book on proper sentence structure. I'll make sure to highlight topics such as 'capitalization', 'commas', 'apostrophes', and 'periods'.

Mitchelino

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2009
Ontario, Canada
I wont be getting a gift card, but I recommend CourseNotes for taking notes; it really rocks at it. Pages is great for papers. But pages isn't very good for taking notes if you don't organize stuff well. CourseNotes organizes it all for you within the app and supports multiple classes.

If you're a student you gotta get iStudiez Pro. It's a class and homework planner that syncs between Macs and iDevices.
Other nice one is maybe Pages.
Have it on my iDevice. It's nice, but because I didn't use it much, I didn't get the Mac version.

wywern209

macrumors 65832
Sep 7, 2008
do you rly want to know?
nothing as of yet. gonna save it till something worthwhile pops up. i was gonna use it to get a discount off final cut pro X but i am not spending a dime on that abomination for now. i already got lion for free with the up to date program.

Simgar988

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2009
UYBAATC
I'll pay it forward and get you a book on proper sentence structure. I'll make sure to highlight topics such as 'capitalization', 'commas', 'apostrophes', and 'periods'.
Shouldn't the period be <'periods.'>?

Or is that just for quotes?

Merks

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2011
Ive been debating on getting Aperture for a while... Maybe I'll use it on that.. I still dont think the program is worth THAT much...