Study: The MacBook Pro with Boot Camp is the world’s most reliable Windows PC

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by AutoUnion39, Apr 24, 2013.

1. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

http://bgr.com/2013/04/24/windows-p...+TheBoyGeniusReport+(BGR+|+Boy+Genius+Report)

2. Queen6, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013

Queen6 macrumors 603

Queen6

Sorry don't buy it, Windows has a far larger user base, and frequently the user is the root cause of issue. I really cant remember the last time I saw a "Blue Screen" both OS X and Windows 7 are extremely stable operating systems, this article to me is no more than "Spin" Personally I prefer OS X, however is Windows not inherently unstable it`s native hardware of recent year...

3. glsillygili macrumors 6502

glsillygili

i actually do like the HUGE trackpad on macbooks, but pc is much better

4. MJL macrumors 6502a

A load of the proverbial matter.

I've had more issues on the Mac mini than with IBM and later Lenovo Thinkpad's. Toshiba was good too but had some issues finding support when travelling.

The ONLY reason I've got a MAc mini is that I needed a larger screen since my eyesight is no longer what it used to be and is deteriorating too fast for my liking. There is no other small formfactor personal computer that is as small and does what I want it to do and can be serviced locally.

5. OnceYouGoMac macrumors 6502

Haha that's funny :D I bet most Mac users have installed Windows on their Mac at some point in their lives - or am I wrong about that?