Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
capone2 said:
JBL 2.1 Creature Speakers Silver $40
Pentax 4.0MP Optio 430rs 1.8" lcd screen $125
Mfst Office X for Mac ST Editiion $75
Griffin Powermate Mac and PC $20

IL Bisonte Italian-Bison leather envelope legal size $100
Is the Powermate the balck or the silver one? I want it either way.

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2004
Ill offer $50 shipped for Microsoft Office X.

That is the one with the "aqua interface" right and not an upgrade version?

zach

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2003
Medford
I'm also very interested in the Creature II speakers, let me know what you want in terms of shipping and what kind of condition they are in and we can work a deal out!

T

tnbizcards

Creatures

What color are the creatures, if white I will take them off your hands for $45.00 if they are in good condition, with no defects and minimal wear. Thank you

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/students/doyouqualify.mspx
"Microsoft grants licensing rights for Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 with the following restrictions:
You can't transfer your usage rights to another individual."

You will find that all of the Microsoft Student programs (IIRC), whether purchased as a student edition or as an Academic or Education license through a University, prohibit transfer (sale) of the program. That's one trade-off you make for the much lower purchase price. The other is that the Ed versions and Student versions do not usually qualify for upgrades to a new version.

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2004
CanadaRAM said:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/students/doyouqualify.mspx
"Microsoft grants licensing rights for Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 with the following restrictions:
You can't transfer your usage rights to another individual."

You will find that all of the Microsoft Student programs (IIRC), whether purchased as a student edition or as an Academic or Education license through a University, prohibit transfer (sale) of the program. That's one trade-off you make for the much lower purchase price. The other is that the Ed versions and Student versions do not usually qualify for upgrades to a new version.
Well is this the Student and Teacher Edition or Standard edition?

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2004
Whats going on here? Do you want to sell? I have sent PM's to you.

Just wondering whats going on. If you dont want to just let me know so I can keep looking.

Thanks.

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
madmaxmedia said:
Are your prices shipped? I want the PowerMate if it's still available, and can Paypal ASAP.

Thanks, Steve
I already bought the Powermate on Tuesday. It just hasn't been taken off the list.

capone2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
chelsea-nyc
u want it ?

dsharits said:
I already bought the Powermate on Tuesday. It just hasn't been taken off the list.

Have u sent out payment ? Oh i thought u were no longer interested ? thank god i checked the thread!!

capone2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
chelsea-nyc
benwa02 said:
Whats going on here? Do you want to sell? I have sent PM's to you.

Just wondering whats going on. If you dont want to just let me know so I can keep looking.

Thanks.
for what the office ? yes ? i dont like paypal so i can't think of another solution? unless u can?

benwa02

macrumors 6502
Dec 6, 2004
If you cant accept Paypal then I cannot pay. Simple as that. If you would have answered that within the few times I have stated in this thread and in my PM's than this would have been over by now. You even quoted me asking you about Paypal and didnt answer.

Thanks.