Stupid question...

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
that didn't take long..... :rolleyes:

edesignuk - keep track of how many times this has been asked, would you? Maybe a little historical perspective, could be interesting.

D

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
edesignuk said:
And that's exactly why I posted the FAQ...but for some reason it still isn't sticky :confused:
Edesignuk, where's the little "HAY GUYS" chihuahua!??! Everyone loved it!

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
edesignuk said:
In a safe place ;) It's not needed in this thread...I only use 'em when I think they'll "fit in" right :D
Well in that case, I'd better post it, just to annoy you :p

AmigoMac

macrumors 68020
Aug 5, 2003
l'Allemagne
Put your face on the scanner and upload the picture to a thread and we will remember you...

Once I read... "There aren't stupid questions... just..." nevermind, nice chihuahua :p

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Nermal said:
Well in that case, I'd better post it, just to annoy you :p

http://upload.yo-momma.net/uploads/macros/HayGuysWhatsGoingOnDog.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oi! Don't leech my images off MY server! :D :p Might have to ban your IP....:p

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
But banning my IP wouldn't really help, you'd actually need to ban MR Forums' IP :eek:

Plus my IP's dynamic anyway :cool: :p

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Mmm...I remember the good old days when I would post things as a newbie and get slammed...but that was befor E went macro-crazy. :D (luckily)

saabmp3

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tacoma, WA
edesignuk said:
Oi! Don't leech my images off MY server! :D :p Might have to ban your IP....:p
Yeah dude, assuming he's got the link saved, you would just have to ban the internet :p. If you don't want images used, then don't keep them up.

BEN

EGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 4, 2003
gwuMACaddict said:
i have a stupid question of my own....

can we boot idiots that ask this? it's getting to be like every other week now...
I was going to say "that's a bit harsh", but i noticed Larry joined nearly a year ago and has only posted 10 times since then...

Surely you must have noticed the FAQs before, Larry. It only takes 2 minutes to read and it saves a lot of bother from Grumpy mods' :p