Subigo's Personal Info...Have Fun with this Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlestar

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2010
Boston
What did he do to you? If he took payment for something from you and did not send the products or perform the services then you could get him for fraud. And if it is across state lines the Feds would get involved.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You are no better than that kid for doing this, you realize that right? This is a great example for your son. :rolleyes:

Battlestar

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2010
Boston
You have his address go pay him a visit at 2:00 AM some morning. I am sure that a knock on his door at that hour will be very un nerving for him.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
OP, the mods will just match your IP and find out your real user name. :rolleyes:

And as jessica. said, stay classy dude. :rolleyes:

jerryreed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2010
You are no better than that kid for doing this, you realize that right? This is a great example for your son. :rolleyes:
im sorry you feel that way, however there are at least three others here that agree, and we will take care of it now

you may report and delete this thread at your leisure

i will not sit idly by while trolls spam this good forum with exposed photos of mens *******s inside out

**** that

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
Whatever axe you have to grind with the Eric Reynolds chap is just part of the gag.

Seriously, can't you do better than this?

Battlestar

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2010
Boston
were on it, weve got two buddies that goto school at smsu
Remeber just intimidate him, eventhough it might be hard DO NOT commit an act of violence against him as you have publicly disclosed this and a motive is easy to prove.

It would not be worth it for you no matter how mad you are.

jerryreed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2010
Remeber just intimidate him, eventhough it might be hard DO NOT commit an act of violence against him as you have publicly disclosed this and a motive is easy to prove.

It would not be worth it for you no matter how mad you are.
will do, thanks, im really pissed off

sorry to any others here mad altnough i dont get why youre mad at me, im just gonna get this troll back. im tired of trolls pulling this thinking they are anonymous and being stupid enough to not hide their tracks.

the last thing i want to see here is an exposed mans inside out ******* and were going to let eric reynolds know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.