Suburban Square (Ardmore, PA)

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by rockyroad55, Sep 16, 2015.

1. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

I'll be there around 9AM for my 10-1030 reservation.

At least we don't have it as bad as NY since the pope is going to be there on launch day whereas he will be here the weekend for us.

2. sulpfiction, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015

sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

I have an 8-8:30 reservation at Ardmore store. I believe none of the road closures in and around that area (st Charles seminary) are happening until about 6:00am Saturday (the day the pope actually arrives). I'll be getting there about 6:30am. Hoping all goes smooth.

3. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Actually, I saw some signs yesterday stating that the road closures will start at 10:00 pm on Friday night. Not 6am on Saturday. Either way it shouldn't affect me getting to the Ardmore store. Still a little leery since the store is so close to where the pontiff is staying overnight. I can't imagine there won't be any security headaches even at 6am on Friday which is when I'm going to be headed to my reservation. Just hoping it's not a huge cluster f.

4. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Anyone in the market for a rose gold 64gb 6 Plus with ATT? I have an extra reservation that I would love to give away to a member here that lives in the area. Not selling my reservation.

5. themoose macrumors newbie

what time is the appointment? i'm tempted since that's the phone i want (except color) and i wouldn't need to wait in line friday... are you able to transfer reservations?

6. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

What's the worst that can happen? Can't you just wait in line with me and when my phone comes out, you just take it? I think. Haha

7. _GG macrumors newbie

_GG

I re-registered to say that I would be down for this. I would be doing it through my att next plan so not sure if the preordering thing would interfere with that. Been debating on weather I should camp out at the Walnut store, where i've been a couple of times to camp out, or Ardmore which I've never been. Was planning on going at like 5am or so and hoping to get a 64gb gold 6s+ but this seems more possible. I didn't plan this release very well.