Success in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thibaulthalpern, Mar 31, 2011.

1. thibaulthalpern macrumors regular

Anyone in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area able to get their hands on an ipad 2 from a local store?

2. harpyeagle macrumors regular

Try apex super target and keep calling best buy stores.

I needed two for my family and got a 32GB AT&T white from the Apex store. Last week, I happened to call Garner Best buy and they had a 32GB Black in stock and had to drive 25 miles to get it. Surprisingly, they were even able to hold it for me.

So try,try and try again

Lastly, don't forget the apple stores if you don't mind spending the time standing in the line.

Good Luck!

Just checked ipad2locator.com and looks like Apex Super Target has the 64GB Verizon ones...

3. Toby Ziegler macrumors regular

Toby Ziegler

I picked one up at the Best Buy in Knightdale two weeks ago. Waked right in, they had what I wanted in stock, paid and left. Less than ten minutes in the store. I had to pinch myself a few times to be sure I wasn't hallucinating.

4. lcseds macrumors 6502a

I don't see any in the Walmart locator. Only luck for me was the Target in Apex. And I don't know why that store is the only Target getting them (the WiFi ones). I have not checked with Best Buy but the locator showed some "In store sale" only yesterday at three Triangle stores. Apex Target had a 64GB 3G one in stock yesterday.

5. thibaulthalpern thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I don't see any store with iPad 2 AT&T 3G. I live right by a SuperTarget in Durham and have never seen them with an iPad 2 in stock.

6. filmbuff macrumors 6502a

filmbuff

The Brier Creek Best Buy had some in stock last time I was there. Should be even more now since that was just a week afer launch.

7. lcseds macrumors 6502a

I am right down the road from you. What model are you looking for? If I stumble across something at a store, I can let you know.

8. sealos macrumors regular

Good to see more Raleigh members!

I'm actually going to return a 2 week old 32GB Black wi-fi model today. It is in PRISTINE condition and the only reason why I'm going to return it is because I have now have a 3G model that I need for work.

If you're interested, send me a PM.

9. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

The BB in Crabtree had a ton of them the other day. Try Walmart in Apex too.