Success story!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Romeoc1984, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Romeoc1984 macrumors newbie

Romeoc1984

I'm so happy to end this waiting game but at the same time I'm sad for everyone that is still waiting! I ordered on on sept 25 an been waiting ever since for my black 16 for Verizon. Hell, I'm still technically waiting for it lol! I've been calling every store possible that I kno sells them in the southern Cali area for the last last two weeks every day! (Frys, Walmart, SAMs club, radio shack, apple store, Verizon store) and still had no luck, Until Today!!!!! I called a SAMs club during my daily check up and bam the rep said she just got them in!!! My heart sank lol! I'm happy to be a proud owner now of a beautiful black iPhone 5. I love it! But my point is that for those who ordered from apple.com, I feel for you because I've been waiting for a long time and going through apple.com was a serious waste of time! The stores are starting to catch up on stock while we all sit and wait, so be a little persistent and call all the local stores! P.s. my order on apple.com still says "Order processing!" Lol

2. PeterTran macrumors member

Congrats! i also live in socal, i was wondering where specifically? like the OC?

3. ARSC macrumors 6502

4. Romeoc1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Romeoc1984

Thanks man! Ventura county! It was seriously a pain to find one around here but it is possible!

5. N23 macrumors regular

Congrats! I canceled my pre-order with Apple today and snagged one up at a BB mobile in Oceanside.

6. Muscle Master macrumors 6502a

Muscle Master

I just did the same...(just ordered) a local radio shack has them in stock, how long does apple take to refund your money.. I hope its not a week

7. kyussmondo macrumors member

I was just patient and eventually it arrived. Just hoping they soon sort out this Wi-Fi issue though.

8. PeterTran macrumors member

what wifi issue?

9. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

Enjoy your new ip5!
    im still waiting..lol.
    :(

10. omgitzv2 macrumors member

lol Ventura County here too.:) Do they have any left?

11. Romeoc1984 thread starter macrumors newbie

Romeoc1984

Possibly! Its worth a try! Ask for Irene!
    By the way, Thank you everyone...I really enjoy it! Ive been on Android since it came out and I am awed at the beauty of this device! It is extremely fast!