Survey: Putin more trusted than Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BoxerGT2.5, Aug 17, 2017.

1. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

2. UL2RA Suspended

So ... they trust a war criminal over a dude with a big mouth?

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Well let's see who they call when their stuff starts getting pushed in.

4. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

25% said they trusted Putin that's not exactly winning.

5. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Putin is a known quality. You can plan around that.

Trump is a wildcard who's action cannot be predicted. You can have plans A-Z and Trump's action can still screw up all your work.

The world leaders would rather deal with a known villain out for his own interests instead of a loose cannon who's interest they can't fathom. They can bait Putin. They can distract Putin. They can't do that with Trump.

6. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

They simply recognize somebody who knows what he's doing vs. somebody who clearly doesn't.

7. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Not really surprised. I'm actually more surprised that other people are just now realizing how deeply unpopular he is worldwide. Like...NOBODY respects him, and they look down upon us for having voted him into office. As a matter of fact, if I were traveling abroad right now I would wear a shirt that advertises that I stand against #45.

In constrast, President Obama got standing ovations when visiting foreign parliaments.

8. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Hey, I'm all cool with that. I'm glad I've already seen the world twice over. Now since many are now hotspots of terrorist attacks, Barcelona anyone? I'm glad someone is finally thinking about security at home.

9. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Is he? He responded a hell of a lot quicker to the Barcelona attack than the terrorist attack here at home last week.

10. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

The idea is to prevent terrorist attacks, not how fast you respond afterward. Immigration control, border security, better vetting.

11. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Keep clinging to your false rays of hope. We don't have a leader. The office of the presidency has been disgraced.

12. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Seems the left has lost all rays of hope. Starting with the loss of Hilary, than the dismantling of Obamas legacy.

13. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

You just proved exactly the point I was making. You people stand for nothing. Attempting to troll liberals is all you have left. You respond to everything with some idiotic comment about Hillary or Obama. If you really think this is a strategy for future success, you're seriously delusional. It's like how Trump is still fixated on the electoral map. We're over it, but you people are starting to become a little delirious about it...to the point where I worry about your collective mental health.

I'm actually dumbfounded with how irresponsible and careless the GOP has been since coming into power. It's like they don't want to hold on to it. Maybe even they realize they're incapable of governing.

14. UL2RA Suspended

Yes he's very good at being a war criminal.

15. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

I trust Putin to be a more consistent and more-reliable enemy of the United States. In that mission, he does not waffle. He does not relent. He is most effective in his role.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 30, 2018 ---
    Well of course, they'll beg for a Real Man to help them out…..Donald Trump Angela Merkel.

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

There’s that saying...”With what Army?