Sweden has largest adolescent gender imbalance

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Galacticos, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Galacticos macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

After two years swedens youth gender imbalance has now caught up with China's, which has had a one child policy since 1979 (and resulted in countless abortions and murders of baby girls).

Accompanied 'refugee' minors enter the country at 1.16 boys for each girl, but unaccompanied girls per day average 8, while unaccompanied boys enter at an average of 90 per day. 20% of all migrants are below the age of 18, and 75% of the under 18's are men.

In Sweden for every 123 16/17 yr old boys there are 100 16/17yr old girls.
    The same age bracket in china the ratio is 117-100

So Sweden has the most disproportionate gender imbalance between adolescent youth in the world, and 20% of the male majority are from Syria, Iraq, Iran and Somalia..

If you thought swedens rising crime was bad, or are silly enough to believe the reports about crime in Sweden are fake news, watch this space as it will only get worse from here

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/europe-refugees-migrant-crisis-men-213500

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Sweden is just going to have to start aborting their males to even out the pool so that everyone has a chance to get some.

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Or they could deport? :eek:

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

L.I.A.M.D.

Sweden is in for a rough awakening. Hopefully their recessive Viking genes will emerge and save the nation.

5. Galacticos thread starter macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

?

6. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Send me a PM and I will fill you in.

7. Galacticos thread starter macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

This is a problem for all countries.

Is it too radical to say that a government should not knowingly put one single citizen at risk for the benefit of non citizens... is it crazy to expect elected bodies to represent the people that elected them?

8. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

For the one world government types this makes no sense. It's why Trump said at his address on Tuesday that he was elected to represent America's interests, not the worlds.

9. Galacticos thread starter macrumors 6502a

Galacticos

Governments aren't meant to rule. I think the culture is in such a malaise we forget this

10. BoxerGT2.5, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017

BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Europeans aren't making babies. They need to get on it or risk a cultural swing that they aren't going to like the result of. They work less then Americans, they need to take 20 minutes of that off time and start ****ing.

11. jblagden macrumors 65816

jblagden

And they imported that problem!

12. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Doesn't Sweden incentivize having children? I can't help but wonder how long time immigrants of the Nordic country feel about these new people. You know, the people who immigrated a decade or more ago and have integrated as best they can. Bit like me chasing after our MexiMidget (TM) with a broomstick or a rake. Granted with his likely short, stubby legs, he can't run very fast.

13. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

It's not fake news for sure, I trust the BBC to give an accurate account of the facts. It's really not surprising considering the common cultural bias that perceives males (even at a young age) to be able to better cope with difficult situations on their own than females (true or not).

There's also the added benefit of getting one young family member up to Nordic countries like Sweden, as per Swedish immigration rules minors are allowed to apply to bring their families up with them after they are established in the host country. Funny enough that the BBC notes a particular spike in the immigration age difference from Afghanistan (not Syria or Iraq).

Will this current imbalance cause doom and destruction in Sweden? Probably not. Is Sweden putting citizens at risk? Physically I think not, economically ... the vast influx is putting a strain on resources.

But are they doing the right thing? Well I'll leave that up to them, you know Sweden first and all that/

14. niploteksi macrumors regular

I don't really know what else to say, but it saddens me that people are this ignorant or evil.

15. jblagden macrumors 65816

jblagden

Especially when it's invited like this.

16. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

First, evidence that there is actually a rising crime rate in Sweden instead of a change in reporting procedure? Second, males die earlier, so m'eh. Third, if all else fails, the Swedes can focus on admitting refugee women. Problem solved.

17. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Woa, lah dee dah mister economics. We don't take kindly to analyzing the facts, identifying the problem, thinking for yourself, and coming to a rational conclusion 'round these parts. Either make a sensationalist statement parroting what the news outlet of your political group has been telling you, or gtfo.

in case it isn't clear, </sarcasm>

18. niploteksi macrumors regular

This is not a "problem" we imported but something two superpowers exported. I can happily inform you that in 2016 there were about 50% women asylum seekers from Syra compared to the 35% in 2015.

And in no way is that allegedly crime wave in any way related to these refugees. Unless you count in that mostly they have been harassed by male ignorants. So I guess in part that story that was linked is highly relevant, since most people that spew hateful and skewed propaganda is mostly male.

Yours truly
    cowering Swede