I'm from Canada and on the Fido network. I have an iPhone 3G and am still under contract until next September. I'm able to upgrade to a new phone in March. My 3G is really antiquated and I'm getting very frustrated with it. Would it make sense to cancel my plan and either sign up anew with Fido or switch to another carrier or wait to upgrade. Also if I wait to upgrade in March would it make sense to wait a bit more and get the iPhone 5 whenever it comes out??